- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Publicado 2 months ago
Pixan is a software staffing and development and design services company with operations in the U.S. and Mexico.
We’re a passionate group of dreamers, doers, and change agents. This healthy obsession is why we challenge conventional thinking – always. At Zigatta we embrace change. We’re a disruptive bunch that takes great pride in adding value by connecting clients with emerging technologies, and top talent and while constantly measuring results.
Our passion is focused on providing client solutions, consulting, managed services, and talent specific to Software Engineering, Consumer Experiences, Online Commerce, and Marketing Technology (MarTech).
We are currently searching for someone to join our team as a Project Manager/Product Owner within our MarTech Solutions Practice.
How will you impact the team?
- Customer Insight: Support innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs, helping the customer see opportunities that they might not readily see.
- Product Delivery: Drive our customers’ road-maps through ability to formulate data driven decisions that lead to overcoming challenges and on-time delivery.
- Cross-Functional Business Growth: Manage and navigate a complex business environment to foster tight partnerships with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver results for our customers.
- Communication: Proactively communicate your plan and accomplishments with internal and external stakeholders, identifying risks and ensuring partnership alignment.
- Repeatability: Establish processes with the future in mind.
- Leadership: Responsible for empowering others to get better over time.
- Project success: End-to-end project oversight including project ideation, customer expectations, timely execution, financials and team engagement.
- MarTech Proficiency: expertise in leading definition of consumer experiences and implementing online commerce and marketing technologies
- Exceptional communicator
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience working with and leading dispersed cross-functional teams
- Experience in software development projects
- Knowledge of software development processes in an agile environment
- Experience managing strategic customer relationships
- Having a broad knowledge of project and program management methodologies and frameworks
- Understand the wider objectives of the customer, such as business and strategic goals
- Ability to work with a wide range of individuals and personalities
- Strong leadership and managerial skills with appropriate experience
- Strong knowledge of budgeting, project financial management, and resource allocation procedures.
- BA/BS degree
- +4 years of experience in software development project leadership
- Strong organizational and communication skills in both business English and Spanish
- Strategic thinker
- Team player who drives transparency
- Prior experience as a Project Manager within corporate PMO is preferred
- No Status Quo Joe's or Jill's
- Experience with Shopify, Shopify Plus, Salesforce Commerce Cloud or like platform(s) is a plus but not required
- Experience with Kaviyo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or like platform(s) is a plus but not required
- Experience with Deliverr, Amazon or like 3rd party fulfillment platform(s) is a plus but not required
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Pixan Apps.