- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Publicado hace 1 año
Pixan is looking for highly-talented, eager to learn and motivated creatives to join our team. Our creatives deliver high quality and world-class experiences to a wide range of clients and their users across the world. We’re building a suite of exciting products from the ground up, our team of talented engineers and creative designers will help your career evolve as you learn new technologies and further develop your current set of skills.
A UI/UX Designer at PIXAN delivers high-quality and eye-catching experiences that always exceed our clients expectations. Using a set of diverse technologies, our designers will create beautiful user experiences and creative, practical solutions to complex problems.
- Solid experience in UI design
- Strong knowledge of web and application design principals
- Experience with Adobe toolset (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD)
- Experience packaging assets and creating design specifications
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience using inVision, Zeplin, Figma or other UI prototyping tools
- Experience working with Quality Assurance teams and with quality audit practices
- Knowledge of SCRUM (Knowledge of other agile methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to communicate ideas to team members and clients
- Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle
- Experience using or implementing a design methodology for product development
- Experience capturing and refining product requirements
- Understanding of CSS and responive frameworks (Grid system, etc...)
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Pixan Apps.